Our Super Smash Bros Ultimate Mii Fighter guide will help you understand move sets of Mii Fighter so that you get acquainted with their attack patterns. Our guide will allow you to understand Mii Fighter characters so that you can play as Mii Fighter in the game easily. We will also highlight few changes that are made for Mii Fighter character in Super Smash Bros Ultimate game.
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate has a total of 74 characters in base game alone. Every character is unique in terms of fighting style, agility and attack patterns. Bandai Namco has also introduced few changes in each character model of Super Smash Bros. Ultimate. We will highlight all the movesets and changes of our fiftieth character Mii Fighter in detail here.
Super Smash Bros Ultimate Mii Fighter Guide – Move Sets
|Special Move Name||Move Type||Move Controls|
|Gale Strike||Neutral Special||B|
|Stone Scabbard||Up Special||Left Stick Up + B|
|Airborne Assault||Side Special||Left Stick Left/Right + B|
|Blade Counter||Down Special||Left Stick Down + B|
|Final Edge||Final Smash||Press B when FS meter is Full|
|Attack Name||Move Controls|
|Up Air Attack||X Left Stick Up + A|
|Up Tilt Attack||Left Stick Up + A|
|Forward Air Attack||X Left Stick Right + A|
|Neutral Air Attack||XA|
|Backward Air Attack||X Left Stick Left + A|
|Tilt Attack||Either Left/Right stick Press + A|
|Running Attack||Smash Left Stick in Left or Right + A|
|Down Tilt Attack||Left Stick Down + A|
|Light/Quick Attack||Press A or Hold A|
|Down Air Attack||X Down + A|
|Smash Attack Name||Move Controls|
|Up Smash Attack||Up + Hold A|
|Down Smash Attack||Down + Hold A|
|Left/Right Smash Attack||Left/Right + Hold A|
Super Smash Bros Ultimate Mii Fighter Guide – Character Changes
Mii Fighters are divided into three categories, namely, Mii Swordfighter, Mii Gunner and Mii Brawler. Here is the list of change with Mii Fighter characters in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate.
- Dash is tweaked now and Mii Swordfighter is faster now
- Down Aerial attack is given a new animation
- Final Smash is titled as same but there are minor changes to it
- Blurring Blade will now deal fire damage and flame effect is also added to weapon
- Mii Gunner character has received new idle and jumpsquat animation
- Charge blast can now be charged into the air
- Down Aerial attack can be executed quickly
- Lunar Launch is tweaked now and it has more range
- Fient Jump can now be used to meteor smash on enemies
- Dash and Forward Aerial is tweaked and they are faster now
- Jumsquat animation of the character is shortened now than before
Here is the action trailer featuring Mii Fighter.
This sums up our Super Smash Bros Ultimate Mii Fighter guide. If you think we missed any move set or changes about Mii Fighter above, Let us know about it in comments section below.