Our Super Smash Bros Ultimate Mega Man guide will help you understand move sets of Mega Man so that you get acquainted with his attack patterns. Our guide will allow you to understand Mega Man character so that you can play as Mega Man in the game easily. We will also highlight few changes that are made for Mega Man character in Super Smash Bros Ultimate game.
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate has a total of 74 characters in base game alone. Every character is unique in terms of fighting style, agility and attack patterns. Bandai Namco has also introduced few changes in each character model of Super Smash Bros. Ultimate. We will highlight all the movesets and changes of our forty fifth character Mega Man in detail here.
Super Smash Bros Ultimate Mega Man Guide – Move Sets
|Special Move Name||Move Type||Move Controls|
|Metal Blade||Neutral Special||B|
|Rush Coil||Up Special||Left Stick Up + B|
|Crash Bomber||Side Special||Left Stick Left/Right + B|
|Leaf Shield||Down Special||Left Stick Down + B|
|Mega Legends||Final Smash||Press B when FS meter is Full|
|Attack Name||Move Controls|
|Up Air Attack||X Left Stick Up + A|
|Up Tilt Attack||Left Stick Up + A|
|Forward Air Attack||X Left Stick Right + A|
|Neutral Air Attack||XA|
|Backward Air Attack||X Left Stick Left + A|
|Tilt Attack||Either Left/Right stick Press + A|
|Running Attack||Smash Left Stick in Left or Right + A|
|Down Tilt Attack||Left Stick Down + A|
|Light/Quick Attack||Press A or Hold A|
|Down Air Attack||X Down + A|
|Smash Attack Name||Move Controls|
|Up Smash Attack||Up + Hold A|
|Down Smash Attack||Down + Hold A|
|Left/Right Smash Attack||Left/Right + Hold A|
Super Smash Bros Ultimate Mega Man Guide – Character Changes
Here is the list of changes with Mega Man character in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate.
- Final Smash of Mega Man is slightly changed, Proto Man and Bass now appear in Final Smash attack of Mega Man
- Leaf Shield throw range is extended now in game
- Metal Blade attack is tweaked, it will deal more damage now
- Dash is altered a bit, Mega Man will dash faster now
- Dash attack is also altered and it will deal more damage
- Various changes are done in Mega Man animations, victory, Final Smash and jumpsquat are changed now in game
- A total of eight alternate costumes are available for Mega Man in game
Check out the action trailer featuring Mega Man here.
This sums up our Super Smash Bros Ultimate Mega Man guide. If you think we missed any move set or changes about Mega Man above, Let us know about it in comments section below.